(1749) occupies a beautiful location on a hill in the middle of the valley. The church is particularly famed for its interior. Jakup Bersveinsson Klukstad, one of Norway’s finest woodcarvers, was responsible for the altar piece and pulpit, whilst the ceiling and benches were decorated by Rangvald Einbu. The wooden baptismal font comes from the old stave church that was situated east of the vicarage. The church is open every day during the summer season.
(1697) was built for the workers at the Lesja iron works. In 1855 it was moved to Lesjaskog. The original interior has been preserved. Guided tours by arrangement; call +47 61 24 41 42.
Like the two other churches in Lesja, Lesjaverk church
(1964) is built of cog jointed logs. The woodcarving was done by Otto Sveen. Guided tours by arrangement; call +47 61 24 41 42.